Designed to be worn on any kind of ride, from a short spin to a longer day in the saddle, the new Women's Core Bib Shorts offer exceptional comfort and value.
Cut from a high-stretch fabric, these cycling bib shorts give supportive and fully opaque coverage. Seams are kept to a minimum and carefully positioned to prevent chafing and a proprietary chamois - which also appears in the Women’s Classic Shorts - is incredibly comfortable, even on day-long rides.
Laser-cut leg grippers, lined with soft silicone create a soft and flattering fit, and prevent the shorts from bunching and moving out of position. Subtle, tonal Rapha logos feature on the thigh.
The upper is lightweight, breathable and features wide shoulder straps and a cut-out back section for ventilation. Simple, quality comfort for every road rider.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- The same Rapha chamois pad used in all Women’s Classic Bib Shorts, chosen for comfort
- Black dense-knit, fully opaque fabric
- Colour-matched trims throughout for understated elegance
- Laser-cut, soft-silicone leg grippers to keep the shorts in place
- High-stretch bib accommodates any rider height
- Comfortable flatlock stitching to reduce chafing
- 82% polyamide
- 18% elastane