The Cargo Bib Shorts are designed to change the way we dress for adventure on the bike. With the capacity to carry everything in two mesh pockets on the legs and two more on the back, they eliminate the need for a traditional cycling jersey with pockets, letting you wear what you like. Pair them with a looser-fitting t-shirt for a more casual approach to riding.
Tested extensively from the pampas of Argentina to the Australian outback, the Cargo Bibs are designed to excel in extreme conditions but are just as comfortable on the club run or commute. A lightweight construction makes the shorts suitable for use in temperatures as high as 30°C while main panels cut from our water-resistant Shadow fabric shed water as you ride in less favourable conditions. The stretch-woven nature of the fabric also creates a supportive, compressive fit which, combined with a lightweight, perforated chamois pad, keeps a rider comfortable day after day. The shorts dry quickly so that they can be washed in the evening, ready for the next adventure. We tested the leg pockets to ensure your belongings are secure – whether you’re carrying a little or a lot, the stretch opening keeps the contents in place. The pockets on the back were positioned to sit above the waistband of our Cotton and Randonnée shorts. This lets you cover up when you’re not keen on lycra without losing access to your riding essentials.
Comfortable shorts are the cornerstone of every great ride, and now you don’t need anything else to set off. When you want just one piece of cycling kit for the job, the Cargo Bib Shorts will carry you through.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Leg pockets with secure stretch closure keep small items to hand
- Back pockets mean you can forego the usual jersey
- Two reflective stripes on both legs
- Reflective stripe on the back of the shorts, ideally positioned for visibility on the road
- Quick-drying Brevet chamois pad, tested for long distance comfort
- Same comfortable upper as Women’s Brevet Bib Shorts
- Comfortable Brevet fit suitable for long days in the saddle
- 71% nylon
- 29% elastane