The D3 Fiberlite features many of the racing-derived features found on its top-shelf D3 Carbon and D3 Composite siblings. The D3 Fiberlite sources a lightweight fiberglass shell with wind-tunnel proven aerodynamics and an efficient ventilation system. Deep EPS channeling optimizes airflow to keep the head cool. Fit is aided by the contoured and anatomic 3D cheek pads and removable and washable Dri-lex liner. The 3D cheek pads also quick-release for emergency helmet removable. Thanks to the D3 Fiberlite, the most decorated helmet in professional racing is now available for riders who crave factory performance.
- Technologically advanced aerospace shell construction.
- Inner dual-density shock pad system helps absorb smaller impacts, withstands multiple hits and add greater durability for the single impact absorbing EPS liner.
- 14 intake ports over forehead, brow and chin areas guide airflow past rider’s head for maximum ventilation.
- 6 high-flow exhaust vents release hot air ensuring an even flow of cool air throughout the helmet’s interior.
- Removable and washable comfort liner with Coolmax® and Dri-Lex® materials.
- Corrosion resistant titanium D-ring chin strap fastener for superior strength.
- Fully adjustable visor for custom height placement.
- Machined titanium visor screws for reduced weight.