Your hands are a key yet often overlooked contact point between rider and machine. The Pro Team Mitts have been upgraded to balance comfort and dexterity whether you’re in the drops or on the tops, shifting gear or braking hard.
The palm is made of water-resistant, resilient suede material that provides grip on the handlebars but is soft next to the skin. A subtle heat embossed logo is positioned just above a grosgrain pull at the wrist which, together with two more on the thumbs, makes getting the mitts on and off much easier. On the back of the hand, we’ve used a breathable fabric with excellent mechanical stretch and minimised the amount of seams for comfort in any position on the handlebar. The thumb panel is pre-shaped for improved articulation while a double layer of fabric at the wrist creates a rolled cuff rather than a seam that could cause irritation.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Designed for racing and training in all conditions
- Raised rubber RAPHA logo
- Minimal seams for a frictionless fit
- Stretch fabric creates a secure fit at the wrist
- AX suede palm provides grip in the wet
- Grosgrain pullers for easy removal
- Main: Polyester 86% / Elastane 14%
- Palm: Polyester 80% / Polyurethane 20%