FREE shipping on orders over $120
What is Graphenlube?
In simple terms it’s a “wax” based water emulsion, with a special mix of high purity graphene: it’s liquid when applied and becomes almost solid when it dries on the chain. Wax based lubricants exhibit far greater tolerance to water and dirt contamination, successfully separating moving chain parts from abrasion and filling in all the imperfections on friction surfaces. Graphene – the wonder material that is still not commonly used because of its incredibly high cost, is a great additive for a few reasons. It has extremely low friction coefficient in all the environments, is far stronger than other materials and it can cling to metal protecting friction surfaces from excessive abrasion. Moreover, it repels water and is not permeable to air which reduces oxidative stress on the metal surface. Even a single atom layer is enough to reduce the friction considerably.
• Able to hold sub 5 Watts of frictional loss over 900km on a Single application
• Repels water and does not attract dirt
• Dry, paste like coating that can stay on the chain for over 1800km
• Unique black look of the lubricant when dry
• Size: 140ml (4.7oz)
• Colour: Light grey when liquid; Black when solid
• Composition: Hydrocarbon (wax) based water emulsion containing special mix of high purity Graphene
• Safe: Does not contain any harmful solvents
• Storage: Store between 5-35°C (41-95°F). Do NOT allow to freeze
Sign up to our newsletter and receive a welcome discount! Get $10 off your first order over $100 online.
Be the first to know about exclusive new events, product launches and shop rides.