The working week is a whirlwind of meetings and deadlines, early mornings and late nights. Our versatile Women’s Lightweight Commuter Jacket helps you take all in your pedal stroke, with a new fabric that will keep you cool in a rush, and dry in a rain shower. Cut looser than our racewear and designed to be worn with a t-shirt or jumper, the fit is identical to that of our original Commuter Jacket. The new fabric is exceptionally breathable and combines with a mesh panel over the shoulders to prevent overheating even when you’re wearing a backpack. There’s ample space for supplies in the two front pockets and a storm hood which fits beneath your helmet and folds down neatly. Inconspicuous off the bike, the jacket packs down into an integrated stuff sack to fit easily inside any bag, but it stands out on the street. A reflective pixel print pattern and oversized dot on the lower back have been carefully placed to sit beneath a backpack and in drivers’ line of sight while reflective cuffs help with signalling.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- Integrated stuff sack on the inside of the front pocket bag
- Reflective on the cuffs, hood and hem
- Reflective pixel print and commuter dot on rear
- Two concealed pockets with zips with stay-down pullers
- Reflective grosgrain on the inner placket
- Roll-down hood can be worn beneath a helmet
- Mesh yoke around shoulders for breathability
- Integrated hanger loop
- Windproof and water-resistant
- 100% polyester
Designed by Rapha.