The Wahoo Kickr Indoor Smart Bike is an unrivalled smart bike that gives you the most dynamic and realistic riding experience possible indoors. This smart bike has technology and design never seen before, from customisable gearing and simulated shifting to integrated gradient changes that can take your riding indoors to the next level.
Natural Riding Feel
Feel like you're out on the road with a brand new and optimised flywheel that gives you the best responsiveness and accuracy with realistic inertia and power transfer while remaining almost silent. The Kickr allows you to ride with virtual braking and shifting while hammering up to 2200 watts so that you have complete control in the saddle, while the grade simulator physically raises and lowers the bike to meet 20% climbs and 15% descents to form the ultimate training partner.
You can easily monitor speed, power and cadence without any extra sensors and the handy LED Display shows you the gear you're in, and the gradient percentage for easy analysis. It still connects with your favourite apps such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest and the Kickr app. The Wahoo Fitness App even helps you setup the bike to mirror the geometry of your outdoor bike for an optimised and efficient ride.
- Optimised Flywheel Technology: KICKR BIKE has a unique combination of a 13lb flywheel and enhanced motor that offer unrivalled accuracy, responsiveness, and realism while training indoors.
- Virtually Silent Operation: The balanced, belt driven motor on KICKR BIKE combines years of engineering knowledge to create a virtually silent riding experience.
- Controlled Resistance: When connected to your smartphone, tablet or computer, KICKR BIKE automatically sets your resistance via your favorite app or software
- Realistic Ride Feel: The KICKR BIKE flywheel and enhanced motor is an innovative technology that emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad.
- Real-Time Physical Grade Changes: The KICKR BIKE simulates grade changes in real-time by not only providing changes in resistance, but also physically raising and lowering the bike to match ascents up to 20% and decents as steep as -15%.
- Easy App Set Up: Our simple and intuitive Wahoo Fitness app offers guided instructions on how to set-up the KICKR BIKE and personalize the fit to mirror the geometry of your outdoor bike using 3 options - professional fit, measure my bike, and measure my body.
- Virtual Shifting: Customise the KICKR BIKE shifting controls to match shifters from the leading manufacturers - SRAM, Shimano, and Campagnolo
- Virtual Braking: A combined electromagnetic flywheel and motor allow quick braking to create a precise feel while shifting and riding downhill.
- Control your Gradient: The control unit on the KICKR BIKE contains an lock/unlock button, which allows you to turn on and off the physical tilt control of an app while still allowing the app to control the resistence.
- Digital LED Display: LED display indicates gear selection and grade percentage, so you can get information with just a quick glance during your ride.
- Measures Speed, Distance, Power, And Cadence: Get these vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride on the KICKR BIKE without connecting any extra sensors
- Third Party App Compatibility: Works with popular training apps, including Zwift, The Sufferfest, and TrainerRoad. For more details on which apps are compatible with the KICKR BIKE, download our in-depth KICKR app comparison chart.
- Shipping Dimensions: 54" x 14" x 35" (1350 x 340 x 880 mm)
- Product Weight: 93 lbs (42 kilograms)
- Drivetrain: Belt Drive
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic and enhanced motor
- Power Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
- Connectivity: ANT+ FEC and Bluetooth
- Device Compatibility: iOS, Android, PC (Mac and Windows)
- User Height Range: 5 feet (152 cm) to 6 feet 4 inches (193 cm)
- Max User Weight: 250lbs (113 kg)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, 2.5A Max
- Flywheel Weight: 13 lbs (5.89 kg) plus enhanced motor
- Crank Arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, and 175
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 20%
- Minimum Simulated Grade: -15%
- Maximum Power Output: 2200 Watts
- Kickr Headwind Compatible
In the box
- KICKR BIKE
- AC Power Adapter
- Allen Wrenches
- Platform Pedals
- Handlebar Assembly
- Seatpost and Saddle Assembly