The Pro Team Winter Tights with Pad II are the evolution of a much-loved item of winter cycling clothing by Rapha. Now with increased protection against the elements, these technical tights are designed for cold weather base rides and training sessions.
The tights have a wind-blocking DWR (durable water repellent) fabric all the way up the front-facing panels to ward off the weather, while the breathable fabric on the rear allows body heat to be released if you’re pushing hard on the pedals. This second edition of the tights features a stiffer windblock fabric and improved compression, allowing for a better fit and feel on the bike, while the seat panel is made with an enforced high-resistance fabric. The inner of the tights has a brushed back fleece fabric for a touch of comfort in the cold, while reflective tabs and bars have been placed all over the tights to keep you seen deep into winter.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment on front panels
- Multi-panel construction for improved fit
- Same chamois pad as Pro Team Bibs II
- Brushed inner fabric for comfort
- Elasticated upper has perforated back panel
- Single radio pocket on upper rear