The combination of warmth and racing performance is tough to achieve because insulation usually results in a bulkier garment. But with the Pro Team Winter Bib Shorts and their hybrid construction, you’ll stay warm and comfortable through a wide range of effort, at the same time as staying sleek and fast for times when the pace picks up. The bibs feature a three-layer hybrid fabric that offers wind protection and water resistance to the front, and warm yet breathable thermoroubaix panels at the back, while a high waist and thermal uppers provide further warmth for your torso. A longer leg length gives your quads much needed extra coverage on cold days, and our men’s Pro Team chamois pad balances support and speed for a race-winning advantage. Designed for winter training when skies darken earlier, reflective logos and elements feature throughout.
- Hybrid fabric for maximum protection with minimum bulk
- Reflective elements for improved visibility
- Inner has been brushed back for soft comfort onto skin
- Main: 54% Polyester, 32% Nylon, 14% Elastane
- Contrast: 85% Nylon & 15% Elastane
- Contrast: 78% Poly & 22% Elastane
- Contrast: 92% Poly & 8% Elastane