The Pro Team Lightweight GORE-TEX Jacket combines the lightweight, hydrophobic SHAKEDRY™ fabric with a streamlined fit to create a the most protective, superlight layer for wet weather. Water simply beads and runs off the outer surface of the jacket’s two-layer laminated material. No saturated face fabric means no chilling effect, and keeps the jacket extremely light and easy to pack down. Every seam is lined and each binding on the jacket’s hem, cuffs and collar are carefully engineered with a lightweight, elasticated closure for comprehensive weather seal.
With protection from the elements assured, the highly breathable fabric also allows body heat and moisture to escape, meaning you can work hard in the rain without overheating. Should your efforts be rewarded with brighter skies, the jacket folds down to stow in half a jersey pocket. At just 49gsm, the fabric has an extremely low pack volume. Once you’re back home and out of the storm, hang the jacket using its integrated hanger loop. It’ll be dry in no time, ready for the next ride.
- Waterproof AquaGuard zip
- Signature Pro Team placket with velcro fastening
- Contrast armband
- Reinforced zip guard at hem to protect bib shorts
- Sweat-wicking lining inside raised collar
- Integrated pack pouch inside right side panel
- Bonded cuffs designed to sit snugly on top of gloves
- nb. Not to be worn with a backpack
- Main: 61% ePTFE 39% nylon
- Constrast 1: 90% polyester 10% elastane
- Contrast 2: 84% nylon 16% elastane