The Pro Team Lightweight Gilet is a thin outer layer that can be worn all year round. Extremely lightweight, it can pack down to be stored in a jersey pocket until a cold descent or as the sun drops.
Upgraded for 2017 and made of a new fabric which offers greater stretch for an improved fit. More reflective elements have been included on the gilet this year: down the side seam on either side, on the seams of the shoulders and a logo on the back rear of the gilet. The two-way VISLON® zip, allowing you to unzip from the bottom for easy access to your jersey pockets, is also improved. As with all Pro Team products, everything about this cycling gilet is designed with performance and comfort in mind: a mesh fabric on the inner collar and perforated holes on the neck help you avoid overheating and the directly applied silicon on the front hem helps keep the gilet in place during hard rides.
Whether worn during warm-ups, early morning starts, or as a last resort backup if the weather suddenly changes, the Pro Team Lightweight Gilet has your back.
- Lightweight and packable
- Stretch fabric for close fit - new for 2017
- Double-ended VISLON® zip for easy access to pockets
- Easily fits in a jersey pocket
- Mesh-lined collar and mesh rear panel for breathability
- Elasticated waist and armholes
- Reflective details on side and shoulder seams
- Perforated centre-back neck for breathability
- Reflective Rapha logo on rear
- Silicone directly applied to hem to keep gilet in place
- Pro Team ‘convict stripes’ on front and inner placket
- Main Fabric: 88% Nylon 12% polyurethane
- Back: 94% polyester 6% Elastane