Developed in cooperation with Team INEOS, Valegro is designed to offer the best comfort ventilation when climbing or riding in hot conditions.
The profile of VALEGRO's polycarbonate shell has been tested and refined by KASK’s engineers in conjunction with a wind-tunnel to get the best results in terms of thermo-cooling performance. The VALEGRO offers advanced ventilation and an impressive weight of just 180g (size small). This new design offers maximum cooling through 37 ventilation holes with new breathable and quick-dry padding. The 5mm layer of fast-wicking thermoformed tri-dimensional padding is antistatic, bacteriostatic, heat regulating and moisture transferring using Resistex Carbon. Alongside this cutting edge technology, the chin pad with eco-leather strap contributes to a helmet that’s comfortable to wear, all day.
- Weight: 180 grams (size small)
- 3D Dry padding for a neat, comfortable on-bike experience
- Octo fit rubberised micro dial adjuster secures fit easily and allows on the bike adjustability
- Eco leather chinstrap offers a plush and comfortable fit
- In-Moulding technology assures a far better level of shock absorption
- Antistatic structure reduces helmet hair
- Anti-bacterial padding
- Highly breathable with fast wicking internal lining
- 37 air vents
- Head to pad contact reduced by 70%
- 40 gram saving over the Mojito
- Helmet bag included