Our bib shorts with pockets have changed the way many of us dress to ride. With two mesh pockets on the legs and two more on the back, the Core Cargo Bib Shorts carry all you normally would in the pockets of a traditional cycling jersey, allowing you to wear whatever you please up top. These workhorse bib shorts excel on every ride, from short spins to work to longer adventures.
Made of a supportive, dense-knit fabric with fewer seams around the waist, the Core Cargo Bibs are durable and comfortable. The mesh pockets on the legs hold a phone or other small items securely while a curved top seam makes for easy access. Two additional pockets on the back sit out of sight under a t-shirt. The bib section uses a lightweight, breathable fabric that stretches to accommodate riders of all heights while laser-cut leg grippers hold the shorts in place. Flat locked seams, together with our tried and tested Classic chamois pad, minimise irritation and chafing for comfort every time you ride.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- The same Rapha chamois pad used in all our Classic range
- Black dense-knit fabric for compressive support and modesty
- Laser-cut, soft-silicone leg grippers to hold shorts comfortably in place
- High-stretch bib accommodates any rider height without compromising fit
- Comfortable flatlock stitching
- Subtle tonal branding
- Hard-wearing mesh ensures leg pockets are secure even on rough roads.
- Eliminate the need for a traditional cycling jersey
- 82% Polyester
- 18% Elastane
Designed by Rapha.