The pockets of a cycling jersey or our Cargo Bib Shorts might carry more than you expect, but for bigger adventures the Rapha Mini Bar Bag offers significant additional space. Made with a waterproof fabric, this conveniently sized pack shrugs off the worst of the weather while remaining firmly fixed to your bike thanks to its durable straps. Quick release buckles mean the pack can be removed swiftly, while the bar straps slide to fit around other items on your handlebar, such as lights or a bell.
An additional strap on the side of the bag can be attached to the seat tube, allowing you to use the bag as a frame pack. On the front, reflective webbing improves visibility in low light, and it can be used to attach a light too. A quick access pocket is ready for any smaller necessities. The main compartment has a bright pink lining to make items easier to spot, as well as two internal mesh pockets to keep things neatly organised.
For days when riding is only a part of the plan, there’s also a hidden shoulder strap that converts the pack into a stylish over-the-shoulder bag.
DETAILS AND MATERIALS
- 2L Carrying Capacity
- A more compact alternative to the Explore Bar Pack
- Waterproof fabric for excellent weatherproofing
- Two fixture points at the handlebar and the headset
- Additional strap for use as a frame pack
- Shoulder strap for off-bike mode
- Quick release buckles
- Reflective webbing across the front
- Quick access pocket on the front with pink lining
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Snapdown zip pullers
- Width: 23.5cm
- Height: 11cm
- Depth: 8cm
- Exterior 100% DWR treated polyester
- Lining 100% polyester
- Hyperlon straps/loops